The final week of the course is dedicated to project fabrication and completion.
- Day 1: Project
- Day 2: Project
- Day 3: Project
- Day 4: Project & Presentation Development
- Day 5: Project Final Touches and Public Presentation
Please Complete this Survey to help us evaluate the course and improve upon the camp for next year. Thanks!
Each Team should develop a short (approx. 5 min.) presentation, describing your project challenges and achievements and showing off your development process and final product.
- You will be provided with a presentation template and photos taken throughout the course.
- Please draw upon your One-Sheet project summary and sub-system maps to develop presentation content.
- Feel free to work on the presentation online after class, saving time for needed project work.
- Make sure everyone in your group contributes to the presentation.
- We will allot time on Friday morning to practice presentations.
Final Day Schedule:
- 10:00 - 12:00: Final project touches + project Set-up
- 12:00 - 1:00 : Lunch and Presentation Practice
- 1:00 - 1:30 : Inventor Reception (People start arriving)
- 1:30 - 2:30 : Presentations and Awards in Terrel Hall Room 122
- 2:30 - 3:30 : Return to Fab Lab to show-off inventions and enjoy refreshments.