Design Tools and Project Development:
This week will focus on identifying design solutions, developing invention mock-ups, and introducing 3D printing skills. Guest presenters will speak about their experiences in industrial and visual effects engineering, emphasizing invention and design techniques. Project designs will also be finalized, as we transition to Invention Fabrication.
- Day 1: Guest Speaker: Bill Dresselhaus, Industrial Engineer / Project Work
- Day 2: Project Work / Guest Speaker: Peter Vickery, Visual Effects Supervisor
- Day 3: Project Work / Printer Take-Apart
- Day 4: 3D Modeling, Intro to 3D Printers
- Day 5: Open Lab, Engineering and Art, Project Design Decisions