- Using the RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Building Button Interfaces
- Setting up a Micro OLCD
- Soldering Guide
- 3D Modeling Tutorials
- Arduino Code and Syntax Overview
- Arduino Reference Library : What does my code mean?
- How to Read Arduino Reference Library
- What is an Arduino? (Video)
- What is Arduino? (Video 2)
- Arduino Create: Setup your Account
Real Time Clock (DS3231)
- Here is an easy RTC Library to start with. It allows for easy time setting and retrieval. (Just download the file, then upload it to your Arduino.Create Library. Includes example code.)
- Here is the Manual for DS3231 for this Library.
A number of teams are using buttons to obtain input from a user. Here is a sample code that utilizes a button and a potentiometer to collect user input, and builds out the basic structure for generating “sub-menus”.
RTC + Interface
Here is a program that combines the RTC and a button interface to set an alarm.
Getting your Micro OLED up and Running